There was much joy throughout the year, but there was also great sorrow and loss.
Read back to the past two posts and you can get a feel of what I’m talking about. I’m not going to rehash them again. There’s no need.
It’s time to move forward.
My husband and I really put our heads together to get our lives into more of a thriving mode for 2016. When I look back on this post, I hope and pray that it’s a redeeming time for us, that we are able to say,
“Look what we’ve accomplished…. Look at how the Lord used us and our choices were more about Him, not us.”
- I am going to be more intentional with my time. This for me means less phone screen time.
- I am going to intentionally pray for things when people have needs and especially when they ask.
- I am going to be more intentional when I’m with my growing children. Even if it means playing on the floor or playing a game I really don’t want to play.
- I’m going to be more intentional with my goals. I plan on breaking them down into small pieces (just like how everything else gets accomplished) and be realistic when it comes to what I can do with my time.
- I’m going to be more intentional with my health, exercise, and eating habits.
This is my year of being more intentional.
What’s your word for the year?